Trade Finance & Export Promotion
Developing the Egyptian international trade is one of the main pillars of the state’s plan to boost the economic growth, despite being a fully-fledged bank that provides all banking financial services laying on more than 35 years of presence in the market, the bank still focuses on exports and their related financial products
& non-financial services.
Consequently, EBE established the Trade Finance & Export Promotion “TFEP” Sector, which aims to maximize the bank’s share in trade finance business generally and exports specifically
The services provided are divided into two main categories:
aiming to introduce new exporters to the market through maintaining strong relationships with all export-related entities by providing the following:
- Development & Training Sessions.
- Market intelligence researches.
- Consultancy & Advisory
- Work Shops.
- Participating/Sponsoring trade fairs/missions.
- B2B (matchmaking)
which enhance the client’s financial position and fills the lending gap leading to an efficient asset conversation cycle by providing the following:
- Working Capital Finance
- Financing related to Import/Export transactions (Pre/Post shipment)
- Structured trade finance
- Financing export projects
- Competitive offers/rates for trade finance (LGs, LCs & Collections)